Handlebar Lock CLM Blindado Invisible Kombi SH 125-150i E4 2017->
Handlebar Lock CLM Blindado Invisible Kombi for SH 125-150i E4 '17->
If you are looking for a quality handlebar lock that also respects the aesthetics of your vehicle, choose a CLM Blindado Invisible Kombi lock
The CLM handlebar lock Blindado Invisible Kombi blocks the handlebar of your scooter and so it will be more difficult to be stolen. The steering bracket is mounted under the saddle in such a way that it does not take up space in the saddle compartment and makes it ‘Invisible', respecting the beauty of your vehicle.
A pin is mounted on the handlebar to which the cable is attached to close the lock. The high-security anti-theft screws and the pin system on the handlebar have been patented by CLM to ensure maximum safety.
Installation is quick and easy, using the material with which it is supplied.
CLM Blindado Invisible Kombi product details:
1. Rotating Head: Made of steel and with a great deal of flexibility of rotation for greater comfort.
2. Special shielding for drill-proof of the lock.
3. Handlebar Pin with counterweights made of hardened steel and designed to withstand attacks with hammers, saws and shears.
4. lnternal Steel cable of 5 millimeter diameter with plastic protection against corrosion and moisture -proof, resistant to more than one ton traction and protected with mechanized joints of solid carbo-nitrided steel of 22 millimeters diameter and 7 mm thick.
5. Fixing support designed specifically for each model of scooter in order to provide maximum strength and safety.
6. The articulation of the support in contact with the system of joints has a thickness of 5mm in carbo-nitrided hardened steel, with a double special treatment against corrosion, composed of a layer of epoxy polyester paint on a basis of zinc dichromate.
|Type||:||Handle bar lock|
|Type||:||Blindado invisible kombi|
FitsHandlebar Lock CLM Blindado Invisible Kombi SH 125-150i E4 2017-> fits the following vehicles:
- Honda SH 125i H2O 4T E4 2017-2019
- Honda SH 150i H2O 4T E4 2017-2019