Click here to view a drawing with the single parts.
Clutch MALOSSI Maxi Delta Clutch Yamaha 125 4T Ø120
For this article there are no shipping costs (NL).
1 Clutches have friction material without asbestos and with patented adjusting system.
2 MAXI DELTA CLUCTH allows from 3 to 9 different adjustments simply working on three fixing screws, and from 9 to 27 changing the setting springs and shoes, according to the model of the vehicle. It obtains high r.p.m. at the moment of traction to give excellent initial acceleration.
3 The perfect operation of this automatic device is fundamental to obtain a good start from standstill, and to exit from tight bends where the speed of the vehicle decreases. The advantages offered by these clutches when compared with the standard ones are huge, even for a road vehicle, because they allow sophisticated tune-ups for a very wide range of engine revs.
4 Maxi Delta Clutch is marketed with a sport tune-up, coupled with a range of optional accessories that allow a race setting at the highest levels.
5 Maxi Delta Clutch is adaptable for both competition and city and sporting use: these clutch assemblies were designed by Malossi, who is directly in control of their production, materials choice.
6 Differents kits of components for the personalised set-up which allow you to increase enormously the Maxi Delta Clutch setting range, are supplied on request.
7 We all know that clutch behaviour only affects acceleration, and not speed, therefore there are no certification problems for these devices.
This is even more stimulating in creating other novelties to satisfy our customers.
|Part number Malossi||:||5212450|
|Class||:||Maxi Delta Clutch|
FitsClutch MALOSSI Maxi Delta Clutch Yamaha 125 4T Ø120 fits the following vehicles:
- Benelli Velvet Eco 125 H2O 4T E1 1999-2001
- Benelli Velvet Touring 125 H2O 4T E1 2001-2003
- Italjet Jupiter 125 H2O 4T E1 2001-2002
- Italjet Millenium 125 H2O 4T E1 2000-2002
- Malaguti F12 Phantom Max 125 H2O 4T E2 2003-2007 (3MS)
- Malaguti Madison 125 H2O 4T E1 1999-2001 (1MS)
- Malaguti Madison 125 H2O 4T E2 2002-2005 (3MS)
- MBK Doodo 125 H2O 4T E1 2000-2002
- MBK Flame X 125 AIR 4T E2 2004-2006
- MBK Flame X 125i AIR 4T E3 2007-2010
- MBK Skyliner 125 H2O 4T E1 1998-1999
- MBK Skyliner 125 H2O 4T E1 2000-2002
- MBK Skyliner 125 H2O 4T E2 2003-2006
- MBK Skyliner 125 H2O 4T E3 2007-2009
- MBK Thunder 125 H2O 4T E1 2001-2002
- MBK Waap 125i AIR 4T E3 08-2011
- MBK X-Over 125i AIR 4T E3 2010-2011
- Renault Kouranos 125 H2O 4T E1 2002-2003
- Yamaha Bw's 125i AIR 4T E3 2010-2015
- Yamaha Cygnus X 125 AIR 4T E2 2004-2006
- Yamaha Cygnus X 125i AIR 4T E3 2007-2013
- Yamaha Majesty 125 DT H2O 4T 1996-1997
- Yamaha Majesty 125 H2O 4T E1 1998-1999
- Yamaha Majesty 125 H2O 4T E1 2000-2002
- Yamaha Majesty 125 H2O 4T E2 2003-2006
- Yamaha Majesty 125 H2O 4T E3 2007-2009
- Yamaha Maxster 125 H2O 4T E1 2001-2002
- Yamaha Teo's 125 H2O 4T E1 2000-2002
- Yamaha Vino 125 AIR 4T E2 2004-2006
- Yamaha Vino 125i AIR 4T E3 2007->
- Yamaha Vity 125 AIR 4T E2 2006-2007
- Yamaha Vity 125i AIR 4T E3 2008-2014
- Yamaha Zuma 125i AIR 4T E3 2010-2015
- Yamaha Zuma 125i AIR 4T E3 2016-2017